The new Justin Boot Lodge for Disabled Veterans is taking shape!
The construction of the Justin Boot Lodge for Disabled Veterans is progressing nicely. The 4,800 sqare foot lodge is being constructed with 14 inch diameter D logs milled at the Wewbley Lumber Mill in Colville, Washington. The lodge will have:
- four ADA bedrooms,
- two ADA bathrooms,
- one large conference/training room,
- one large living room with a floor to ceiling fireplace,
- one large second floor (non-ADA) begroom with bathroom and shower,
- one large kitchen,
- wrap around deck with spectacular views,
- drive through car port,
- many more features to come…
The target completion of the lodge is expected around the summer of 2020.